The weekly

Olaf Solstrand harryklein at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 21 09:37:39 CEST 2001

Hi. First, I want to thank for the tips I recieved on using digests. I
finally got it...

I guess most of you read the same weekly as I do. I mean, not the SAME - but
the same comics, the same articles, the same contests... only in a different
language. Don't you agree with me that this magazine should be changed into
something better?

Here are my opinions on what I want from a weekly Donald Duck magazine:
- The cover should, instead of being a funny gag, be more like a WDC-cover.
I LOVED the cover for no. 21 this year - Don Rosa's cover for "The Beagle
Boys vs. The Money Bin".
- The Mickey Mouse comics should be removed and placed in the Mickey Mouse
Magazine (a monthly in Norway, I don't know about other countries). Mickey
has NOTHING to do in the DD-weekly - all they have in common is Walt Disney.
- It should be at least one Carl Barks-story in each weekly.
- The silly articles should be removed - except from the ones explaining
things in the comics.
- I like the contest, but I think it should be Duckburg-related.

I want your opinions.