Louisville Sluggers

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Thu Jun 21 15:46:35 CEST 2001

From: SRoweCanoe at aol.com
>>>and hey, speaking of KY, what about them Louisville Sluggers!?!

You mean those baseball bats they make across the river in Indiana?
Well, they did make them in Indiana until just a few years ago when
Louisville offered the company a tax-incentive package to move to a
refurbished 1880's (when young $crooge was here) factory on the Louisville
riverfront and open a baseball museum to help promote downtown Louisville
tourism. So, yes, NOW the Louisville Sluggers are actually made in
Louisville.
(And note that whenever I show a baseball bat in my stories or covers or
pin-ups, you'll always see a tiny "Louisville Slugger" symbol on it.)