588: Schools, weekly

Anders Christian Sivebaek acsive at mail.mira.dk
Tue Jun 26 00:54:49 CEST 2001

PETRI

> Schools:
> "Netgang" or
> something like that is their name. One story at least showed HDL's
> class and teacher and they didn't seem to think that it was so bad to
> go to school.

Thanks fot his last piece of information, I will have to look up that
story, which shouldn't be hard as there are 4 or 5 in the series so
far. I will possibly use that in my column, as an example of a new
attitude.

I remember some of the other stories you mention, one about Donald as a
substitute teacher in the danish pocket no. 3 from 1969 or so. That was
italian. I do have memories of paperinik in school too, but I don't
know where they come from (thick or thin pocket)

HALVOR

At least about the Rabbits (Forest Animals as I used to call them in my
own private database): The readers who answered questions in surceys
don't like the stories with him - they were maybe becoming too
monotonous... Bear and Fox chase Rabbit - rabbit fools Bear and Fox?
about the wolves, they seem to have gone too. I agreee, too many ducks
can be broing too, and I like the new Mouse-stories, eg. drawn by
Ferioli or Rodriques, and I love those scripted by Sarah Kinney!
Some child-readers might buy the mag. only because of the gift
(swimglasses this week! whoaaa! right down in one of the two boxes!)
or those things to do pages. They might jump over those articles we
call good (made by Erik), and they might not read the stories.
Oh yeah, Murry, Turner (great Wolf-artist, right?) and Strobl would be
nice. Bottaro, Scarpa and the others would be great to see in the thick
or thin pokcet or in special books.

AC