Censored stories!

Francois Willot cacou661 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 11:25:09 CEST 2001

FERNANDO

>>I have got a list of Gottfredson Mickey Mouse daily
>>strips from Disney, with information regarding
>>stories that are censored. The list also has
>>information about publications in Europe, the
>>quality of films, summaries, etc. I though that
>>might be interesting, so here it is: (...)
>
>So it's an official thing?! From were came this list?

Somehow yes. It is a list Hachette had a few years
ago. I can scan it so you can all see how it looks
like, but it'd not be very interesting I guess.

>All the publishers around the world received this
>list?

I don't know, and maybe (probably) there are several
such lists, with changes over the years. Some editors
at least received it. (Not only to know what stories
they can publish, but also if the quality of films is
suffucient for printing, etc.).

Since these stories are "banned", maybe someone will
put extracts on the web for us?

  Francois