Do not open till June 29th!

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jun 28 01:35:06 CEST 2001

Hello everyone!

I'm sending this now because I won't be able
to do it on Friday. Thank you for waiting till then
to read this..

Today is Mr Keno Don Rosa's 50th birthday!
Accordingly, you will find "a little something special" on M&D.
You can either look for the hidden link on the "Don Rosa Papers" page,
or follow the link below:
http://ob7.free.fr/mouse_ducks/events/dr50.htm

As usual, everything is by Don Rosa,
and I "arranged" the images & dialogues with the utmost respect.
Unfortunately I ran out of  time and had troubles with my
computer, so that I couldn't do as nice a job as I wished: sorry!

Best wishes to you all-- and especially Mr Don Rosa!

                                                                    Olivier