(no subject)

Candico86@aol.com Candico86 at aol.com
Thu Mar 1 01:39:46 CET 2001

I took everyone's advice and over the past few weeks i have read several
uncle scrooge and uncle scrooge adventure comics and I saw something that
made me wonder.  The book,"The Life and Times of Scrooge Mcduck" has 12 parts
i believe on thestory of his life.  There are also twelve comic books of the
story of his life with the same cover as the chapters of the book (I don't
own the book I just noticed it off a web site) The point is that I was
wondering if the comic books are better or the same as the book because if I
can get the twelve comic books which I can than I don't need to get the book
anymore.  I was just curious to see if anybody knew what the difference is
before I get them.