Goofy questions

Kenneth Glendinning neth80 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 2 13:35:16 CET 2001

>2. I understand that even the most clever detective of
   Duckburg, who is a personal friend of S.G., has not
   found S.G.'s secret identity. Are there S-G stories
   where someone, Mickey or others, at least are close to,
   or perhaps interested in, Super-Goof's identity?<

Nils Lid Hjort

Hi I have looked in a few Super Goof comics and found that a number of
people have seen Goofy change to Super Goof or the other way around. But do
not know who Goofy is.

S.G no.57 (THE RAID ON FORT KNOTS)
An unnamed scientist watches goofy take a goober to become Super Goof.

(THE GIANT WINDOOLA JADE)
A talking parrot sees Super Goof become Goofy but again dose not know Goofy.

(THE GREAT BIG SUPER GOOBERS)
A Beagle Boy 671-176 follows Super Goof home and watches him become Goofy
and then take a goober to become Super Goof again.
Still again the Beagle Boy dose not know Goofy as he calls him a >ORDINARY
SLOB<.

I will keep looking for more for you.

Kenneth