WDC&S No. 550

Vic Pratt thebeesong at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 9 18:09:37 CET 2001

Hello Folks

Can one of the experts on the list help me out with
this enquiry?

I just picked up an old Disney back issue from the
"Disney Comics" era and inside there are various plugs
for WDC&S number 550, claiming that it was to present
an unpublished Barks story about Donald...did that
happen? Why hadn't the story been published
previously? When was it drawn? Was it any good? Has it
been published anywhere else? Is issue 550 hard to
find?  Sorry, too many questions, but if anyone has
the answers I would be fascinated to hear them.
Thanks.

Also: I just discovered the brilliant comics
writer/artist John Stanley, who worked on NANCY and
LITTLE LULU comics. Does anyone know if he scripted
any funny animal comics?

Those deleted Barks panels on EBAY looked great...I
nearly made a bid until I remembered I was broke...is
anyone on the list going after that piece?

Best Duck Wishes

VIC

=====
A FINE ELECTRONIC PORTMANTEAU OF COMICS AND CURIOSITIES AT:
           http://come.to/thefleacircus