Goofy's sense of smell

Nils Lid Hjort nils at math.uio.no
Mon Mar 12 22:31:04 CET 2001

Thanks to various list contributors who shared their wisdom
and knowledge recently regarding questions I asked about
Goofy and his alter super ego. But *one* of my questions
has remained unanswered. So here's another chance of showing
off your Disney-Mickey-Goofy-Murry knowledge:

I recall a Murry (?) story which must have been issued in
Norway around the mid-sixties, where a point is being made
of Goofy's sense of smell. It is so extraordinary that it
surely can match Smilla's sense of snow. In which story
or stories does Goofy display this ability?

(I don't have a MM #28-and-upwards collection, really,
so I cannot check myself.)

Nils Lid Hjort