The Carl Barks Library

Francesco Spreafico frspreaf at tin.it
Fri Mar 16 23:27:50 CET 2001

A very dear friend of mine has asked me if I could give him some
information about "The Carl Barks Library" (The ten b/w books), because
he'd like to make that a birthday present for a friend of his (a joint
present actually, by many people).
All I could tell him were the mere data (and my strong feeling that in
would take *many* people to gather money enough ;-) but I have no idea
about the availability (here in Italy!) and the possible price.

Anybody knows? Anybody knows about an interesting substitute for that in
case it cost zillions of dollars and it were not available?

--
Francesco
http://digilander.iol.it/sgrizzo (Scarpa)