Titus Wadly, etc.

Rich xephyr at jps.net
Tue Mar 20 07:52:16 CET 2001

From: "Olivier" <mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr>
>Thanks a lot for this scan, Rich!

My pleasure! ;)

>Forvige my asking if  it was said earlier-- I do read
>all the posts, but I so so very few of these forgotten
>ducks I'm a bit confused and can't find the answer in
>Rockerduck. Is he a brother?

Titus has been discussed here in the past, probably more
than a couple years ago however.  He is/was an all-purpose
employee of $crooge's handling everything from accounting
to butlering!  He was created back in the 60s or 70s and
was reused several times.  In recent times he has disappeared
and his many jobs have been taken over by various employees
of $crooge's.

Yes, oddly he did resemble Rockerduck to some extent, and
perhaps that was part of his downfall?  As far as I could
tell, from the stories in which he appeared, he bore no
relationship to Rockerduck. He has, however, been compared
to a non-duck (dogface) employee of $crooge's named Clerkly
though.  Rockerduck, on the otherhand, is said to be related
to $crooge in some way that involves Aunt Eider (meaining,
of course, that Rockerduck's triplet nephews must therefore
also be related, if somewhat distantly, to HDL!).

For a little more specific information you can check out:
http://www.jps.net/xephyr/rich/dzone/hoozoo/staff.html

Oh, and Guilles, you asked me the name of Horace's sister?
It is Dorothy.  As far as I know she has only appeared in
one story, and she is the only Horsecollar relative I know
of.

Rich Bellacera
xephyr at jps.net