Don Rosa books, Quote quiz

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Wed Mar 21 11:17:14 CET 2001

Thanks for the updates on the news regarding CK & PP and the link.
Only problem is: I can hardly understand a thing.

1/    How much in dollars is each book (approximately)?
2/    Do you have the store's / publisher's phone number to order the books?
        On the "Om Tronsmo bokhandel" page, there is one: 22-99-03-99.
        Is is the right one or am I utterly mistaken?

Olivier

Here's one for you, Daniel (and all members, of  course):
"Look! No head!"                                            Which story?

(awfully appropriate, given my latest mailing goofs, ain't it?     ; )        )