Secret Agent Mouse

Arthur Faria Jr. arthurfaria at projesom.com.br
Fri Mar 23 19:28:18 CET 2001

Olivier:

> I finally get to see some of  these much discussed stories.
> Two things strikes me: the humans & the style.

> 1/    Are there other instances of  Mickey meeting human-faced
>       characters? (I know the Barks stories with humans)

There are at least two Brazilian stories featuring Mickey
as The Super Secret Agent:

B 770289 16  4 M+G Operação P.I. 1820 [writ:PMa][art:MRS,Rodolfo Zalla]
[xapp:GO,MM,ZOR,PE,Garcia,Diego,Bernardo,Commandante][desc:Back in time to Old
California, meet ZOR][ser:Secret Agent]

B 780124 20  4 M+G O rapto de Herbie [writ:PMa][art:MRS,Rubens
Cordeiro?][xapp:MM,GO,PB][ser: Secret Agent]["special appearance": Herbie]
[desc: Herbie (from The Love Bug movie) is missing]

     Tchau,
     -- Arthur.