the Don Rosa Archives, limited edition

Lunnan & Hjort brit.lunnan at chello.no
Mon Mar 26 07:38:36 CEST 2001

As has been pointed out on this list, the www.gazette.no/donrosa/index.htm
site works without problems if one wishes to order one or both of the two
Don Rosa books (Captain Kentucky or The Pertwillaby Papers), but does
not appear to work properly for those wishing to have the "Special
Limited Edition". This is the "full package" consisting in Book I + Book II
(both signed by Rosa) + a colour poster featuring the only scene in
existence
where LP and CK actually meet. It is made for the purpose of this edition,
and has been printed in only 150 numbered copies (each signed by Rosa).

The "Tronsmo Books and Comics" shop is working to make their site
more suited for also this "full package" bargain. (I don't know how many of
the 150 are still left after the big signing event on Saturday, but there
should
be some for any eager listees reading this). One may also email directly to
. Lasse Espe (lasse at tronsmo.no) and/or
. Terje Thorsen (terje at tronsmo.no)
about this. As mentioned in one of the last digests, these are "very
friendly
and perfectly fluent in English". One may also call the shop at
(+47) 22 99 03 99 (asking for Lasse or Terje) or fax to (+47) 22 11 33 74.

I'll try to post a report about "Don Rosa meets Duck fans" later on.
Nils Lid Hjort