DCML digest, Vol 1 #451 - 16 msgs

Wdposter@aol.com Wdposter at aol.com
Mon Mar 26 23:57:30 CEST 2001

In a message dated 3/24/01 4:47:52 AM Eastern Standard Time,
HorizonHse at aol.com, or, Morgan, writes:
<<
 i wouldn;t bother going to see don rosa in oslo -- or anywhere else for that
 matter. >>
Morgan...... I can't say why you had the experience you did,  but every time
I have gone to see Don at a Convention he has been very kind and went out of
his way to finish drawing or signing something for a duck fan.  I have driven
several hundred miles from my home, a four to five hour journey each way to
see Don and have never been disappointed.  I can only say from experience
that it only takes about 2 or 3  questions from Don to tell if you are a fan
or speculator looking to sell his name.   He must have had several bad
experiences before you approached him.   Don't give up!