Need a Danish translator!

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Tue Mar 27 15:29:25 CEST 2001

That message title sums it up. We need a Danish translator (a *native
Dane*, to avoid any chance of errors) who is willing to translate a list of
labels off our Money Bin blueprints into good, solid Danish. We are
personally producing the Norwegian, Swedish and Danish versions of these
plans in order to avoid the errors that I would anticipate if we let it go
through the normal Egmont production channels. The first two are completed,
but we still need a Danish version.
Would a Dane willing to help please reply by private mail? Thanks!
(While we're at it, is there anyone on the list in Iceland? We had not
really considered producing a version for Iceland because I see the
Icelandic Donald weekly and, frankly, it's so fraught with mindless
blunders that I will be embarrassed if our blueprints even appear in the
magazine. My hope is that when they see all the translating that the
blueprints would require, the Iceland editors will simply skip it and
reprint a "Lil' Hiawatha" story instead. But... if there is an Icelander
out there who can help us, please drop me a line.)