IntroDUCKtion

Janet Gilbert jgilbert at efn.org
Thu Mar 29 19:35:05 CEST 2001

"Now let me get back to discussing the comics. This DCML was meant to be
*fun*." ‹ Harry Fluks.

First off, I'd like to compliment Harry on such a great quote! Change "DCML"
to "Life" and you have a pretty good philosophy for living!

Hi, I'm Janet Gilbert, and I've been writing Disney Comics since 1990.
Since then, I've had the good fortune of meeting many of you in person. I
was a member of the mailing list a few years back, but just couldn't keep up
with it  then.

It's great to be back and see a few familiar names and lots of new ones.
I've been enjoying your shares (especially the various website links) and
hope to participate in the future. My dear sweet hubby Michael, who also
does Disney Comics, will be checking in from time to time, too.

Cheers and a big "Quack" from Janet and Michael in Eugene, Oregon