story ideas.

Rodney w bowcock jr. rodney-selfhelpbikeco at juno.com
Sat May 5 16:22:34 CEST 2001

I like the ideas about the Hypnogun and The Screaming Cowboy story.

The idea you had about Hortense would never get past Disney unless it was
handled in a *very* careful way.  I'm not sure how it could be done, but
it would be hit or miss to say the least.

It seems like there are lots of Barks stories you've never read.  Me too.
 Perhaps you could try to get some copies of some of those stories and
you may get lots more ideas.  By the way, the story with the bottles is
The Mystery Of the Ghost Town Railroad, and in my opinion is one of the
better late Barks stories.

By the way, I love Gottfredson's stories, as well as art by Scarpa and
Cavazzano.  With help from my trusty Italian/English dictionary, I have
begun to decipher some of the words, and the stories aren't bad at all!

Rodney