Hi, it's me...

Olaf Solstrand harryklein at hotmail.com
Mon May 7 11:49:13 CEST 2001

Again, I choose to write to you even though I have nothing serious to write
about.

To reply to the comment that it didn't seem that I have read too many Carl
Barks stories: That is true. I can't say I've tried to hard to get them - I
have read the ones published in Donald Duck & Co the last ten years or
something like that, some of the stories published in the "Beste historier"
books and the stories from the gigantic white books about Scrooge, Donald
and HD&L. If it is possible, I want to try to buy the CB Library. I guess
it's way out of my price league, but if it's aviable somewhere, I probably
will make some sacrifices to get it... BTW, is there a Don Rosa Library?

Thanks to all of your respond on my ideas. I guess that for some time, I
will only walk around in excitement for what Egmont will say about the
story... I guess they got it today... The next story I'll start working on
is probably the Magica story i mentioned.

BTW, I've started making a Disney Comics Homepage now - in Norwegian. Is it
legal to publish such a site if it contains pictures of Disney characters?
Or, as I wish to call them, Barks characters? Please let me know!

-olaf-