Funny Words

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Mon May 14 22:42:32 CEST 2001

Hi!

Sorry, I can't remember who talked of  "unlax"
(saying "unlax" instead of  "relax").
Here's something that is loosely connected to it.

In a 1952-53 adventure, extra-terrestrial girl Hoosat
flies back (with Mickey & Goofy, against their will)
to her home planet...
" 'Unlax'... three hundred thousand miles away"!
(January 16, 1952)

Not the verb you like to use, just a noun. But it reminded me
of  your message and I thought you might want to know.

                                                                                        : )
                                                                                    Olivier