Comics wanted...

Dan Shane danshane at bellsouth.net
Tue May 15 20:20:32 CEST 2001

Hi all,

The Swedish KALLE ANKA with Don Rosa's BEAGLE BOYS vs. THE MONEY BIN story
is now available.  Since I contributed the blueprints for the story, I would
like to see if a fellow list member would be kind enough to grab a copy for
me.  I'll be happy to pay for the magazine as well as any handling charge
you find suitable.

I'd like to extend this request to the corresponding issue in Danish.  Don
informs me he can get me copies of the Finnish and Norwegian versions.

This favor would mean a lot to me, as I doubt I would ever have any other
chance to see my own work in a Disney Duck comic.  If anyone is willing and
able to perform this humanitarian act, please email me and I will privately
give you my snail-mail address.

Many thanks,

--
Dan Shane