DCML digest, Vol 1 #533 - 18 msgs

Sue and Gary Leach bangfish at cableone.net
Wed May 16 00:46:11 CEST 2001

Daniel:

> I believe that the Another Rainbow site contained page with market
> values, but the last time I checked, I couldn't find it. Am I
> misremembering; not searching good enough; or has that page been
> taken off-line?

That page has been taken off-line for the time being, due to an agreement
Bruce Hamilton entered into with Disney a couple of months ago. I can't say
at this time when it may be restored.

By the way, "Gemstone West" is now closed, and I'm now awaiting the end of
the Disney comics license negotiations from home. (That's why the new e-mail
address on this missive.) In fact, the end finally shows promise of
arrivingŠ

Gary Leach