Fethry and Filo Filur

Luca Boschi cnotw at zen.it
Mon May 28 13:08:02 CEST 2001

Hi, Olaf!

Very interesting your survey on  "Filo Filur".

> So, the final question... Does "Filo Filur" exist in the Duckburg to believe
> in? (as explained earlier, the Duckburg *I* believe in contains neither
> Mickey or Fethry) My opinion is YES

It's the same for me, even if I never used him in any story I wrote. And,
obviously, Mickey DOES'N live in Duckburg. But... why not Fethry? In the
same, very long, olimpic story you quote, Fethry is involved, Sgrizzo too.
Brigitta McBridge and Filo, too. And in many, many stories by Scarpa,
Cavazzano and so on (one Vicar's too) Fethry is included.

I'd like to know your opinion about.

Ciao,

Luca