Quiz about Disney artists appearing in stories

Armando Botto armando.botto at libero.it
Thu Nov 1 16:33:52 CET 2001

Luca Boschi wrote:
> Some of you, INDUCKS guys, for who is interested in this matter, can check
to write something about the "Comic Art" special story I told you about,
some months ago, anche which included portraits of Ziche, Mirone, Perina,
Chendi and so on?

The story is titled "La spedizione dei 1000 secondi". It was written and
drawn by the young artists of the Accademia Disney, in the occasion of the
1990 Lucca Comics convention, and later published in issue # 77 of the
comics magazine "Comic Art".
The story's 9 pages are drawn by 9 different artists: Roberto Santillo,
Silvio Camboni, Silvia Ziche, Alessandro Perina, Paolo Mottura, Roberto
Santillo, Andrea Freccero, Alberto Lavoradori, and Stefano Mirone. In the
last page Mirone portrayed Camboni, G.B. Carpi, Carlo Chendi, Lavoradori,
Mottura, Perina, Santillo, Valeria Turati, Ziche, and himself.
I have scanned this page, and you can find it online at
http://digilander.iol.it/inducks/appo/ca77_s9.jpg , thanks to Paolo
Castagno's courtesy. Have fun trying to identify the various artists - I
will give you the correct solution (provided by Luca) later ;-)

Ciao,
Armando