DCML digest, Vol 1 #720 - 14 msgs, BBoysnumbers and genealogy...

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Sat Nov 3 15:11:48 CET 2001

In PICSOU, before the issue 346, there used to be a page explaining all the
stories published in the issue, with panels from other stories, oriinal
covers, photographs...
Now, they just publish stories without telling anything about them. They
prefer talking about *µ£$¤%@ movie stars, or %µ*£££$ singers, or even fµ*¨+¤
videogames...
They just told in the issue 347 from dec 2001, that Don Rosa will publish 4
stories a year, that one was "the three caballeros", that would be published
in the issue 351, april 2001, that another was "Lo$10b", published in
picsou#349 from february, that another "should" be a story about the bboys
and the mbin, as DonRosa worked on a tribute to Barks with several drawers in
Germany.
But nothing more was told. I didn't even realize that this was an anniversary
storie...

about the beagle's numbers and genealogies...
I wonder if the french translation is very good, so let me know:
according to this story:
176-167 and 176-761 are brothers,  and 176-176 isn't their brother
(p2 panel 3:
176:i always thought you inherited of your father's charm, 761... but not
your brother"
167(angry): I won't forget about what you told.)
176-671 and 176-176 are not brothers
(p2panel5: your father was the most beautiful, 671
yes, but yours was the one who was the best not-well shaved!)
I dunno about 176-***, the musterious beagle boy...

According to the story anout Donald's 60yrs, the policemen beagle boys, who
are 176-716, and another one unnamed (probably 176-176), tell "you can give
money to our brother, the mayor 176-167, if you want your sentence not to be
too harsh."
So they must be three brother...

Let's recap:
176-167, -761, and 716 are brothers
176-671 and 176-*** are also brothers
176-176 has no brothers, so it is understandable that he is the leader of the
group...

I guess daddy176-167 is the father of 176-167jr, daddy 176-671 is the father
of 176-671jr, and the same thing for the last one...

I made the tree of the beagles!!!!!!!
what do you, DonRosa, and th others think about my ideas???

Gilles