Daisy/Donna, Barks' continuity

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Mon Nov 5 17:31:17 CET 2001

In the story I2071, "The secret of the 313", published in Mickey parade 196,
Daisy is shown to be donna.
There is a flashback when it is asked to donnald when he had got his car, and
he talks about the film "Don Donald "(Daisy and me shot a film years ago....)
He tells that, as daisy didn't want to see this stupid donkey anymore, he
bought a car... In the cartoon Don Donald, we can see this car, but it
doesn't have the any number.

About Barks' continuity, I remember I Noticed that, in the story with the
very little e.t., whose title I don't remember, scrooge uses the peace pipe
he had got from the Peeweegahs. (uuh.. or is it another one???)
what d'ya think about this?

Gilles MAURICE