Notes.

Dim I Nticoudis dimadick at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 5 18:23:33 CET 2001

Don said I should have my own ideas.Of course I have them but concerning the
Disney characters I usualy use important stories made by well-known creators
or stories than fitt well with the previous continiuties.I keep notes on the
characters origins and some features of them.Even lesser characters like
Fethry Duck have some more interesting stories than the ones they usualy
appear in.
Since I was a five-year old,when I started reading I was fascinated by two
thinks:history books and Barks stories featuring monthly in Komix.This
explains probably why I still love history,Disney stories and creative
literature.I enjoy a sense of continiuty in about everything I read.And my
liking for literature  is the reason I try to find some explanations behind
the lines and the thought panels.For example I did like the explanation of
Scrooge recognizing Donald disguised as Jake McDuck in "Christmas in
Sacktown".Scrooge realy looks too experienced to fall for such a trick and
Donald doesn't seem to know much about who he is impersonating.
  I do not like fairy dust and magical immortalities.Reason can be used even
in fiction and I enjoy it more this way.I wouldn't like to read more stories
of poor quality about the Ducks meeting talking wooden puppets,sugary wolves
and annoying chipmunks.Would anybody?