Bins

Francesco Spreafico frspreaf at tin.it
Wed Nov 7 00:09:49 CET 2001

Da: "Dim I Nticoudis" <dimadick at hotmail.com>

>   As for references about "The Money Ocean"'s plot not being this
> exciting,who said it is?

Well, I did (a couple of years ago though :-)

Actually I consider The Money Ocean the BEST story ever made by Marco Rota,
the best by *far*, and one of the best ever. Scrooge's expression when he
enters the bin and sees what's going on is really priceless... "Apocalyptic
vision of death!"

> Who came up with the idea there were more than one?Nobody
> seems to use this idea anymore but I don't know if this has anything to do
> with Don's influence.I just happened to notice there aren't even mentioned
> in the more recent stories.

Sometimes they are... and they were even before the Money Ocean. Most
Italian authors don't give a hoot about continuity, so if their plot needs
multiple bins, Scrooge will have multiple bins. This is a point of view that
I do not really like, but anyway it can also lead to great stories (Like the
Money Ocean, for example).

--
Francesco