Americkan Rockerduck.

Dim I Nticoudis dimadick at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 9 19:55:42 CET 2001

I thought Don Rosa said Rockerduck never reappeared in American comic books
sine his first story.But searching through my collection I found a story
named "Scrooge For a Day"(W BB 23-01) that was first published in the
American Beagle Boys magazine on 1975.Don probably never heard of it and the
story is nothing great but the American public of the time must have knew
who Rockerduck was.There is no introduction for him in the story.
  And something concerning the Beagle Boys.There are 849 Beagle Boys in the
story I mentioned.I don't think there is a story with more Beagles together!