DCML ahead of its time

Archontis Pantsios apantsio at ac.anatolia.edu.gr
Mon Nov 12 13:13:33 CET 2001

NILS:

> For moderately mysterious reasons, there
> is a single message to the Disney Comics Mail List
> from the year 2016. Quite impressive, Archontis Pantsios,
> that you could send this message from October 2016.

Oh, it was a piece of cake: all I had to do was hop in the famous time
machine that hides in the basement of Mickey City's Archaeological Museum,
have Professors Marlin and Zapotek set the year to 2016: I was there
after one "ouch" and two "bonks"! :-)))

Cheers,

Archontis--writing from 2001 once again and having to add that time travel
is lots of fun!

Archontis L. Pantsios, Ph.D.
Assistant Academic Dean & Professor of Economics
The American College of Thessaloniki
Thessaloniki--GREECE
Phone #: +30-310-398228