Mailing Lists (again)

Thierry Fernand favio31 at caramail.com
Tue Nov 27 18:21:22 CET 2001

>No, I wrote "new group", not "newsgroup"!
>
>Several times a year, someone decides to create a new group. Like a Carl
>Barks discussion group, a Don Rosa group, etcetera. So if I want to keep up
>to date, I should join a new (space space space) group every few months.

There are probably less "new" Disney comics groups than
what you say (I don't think
there is one every few months). Most of them are either
 very different in the form (like Soeren's IRC chat)
or look more like "golden books/ message boards" attached to a website.

But subscribing or reading the messages is not
more difficult than for instance, sending this email.

I do think it's easier for some of us to do it from the web. Many persons read the
DCML from the archives (and this I know from a good source).

>Anyway, I hope the *interesting* things will still be forwarded to DCML.

I don't know who would forward things from one forum to another.