Nils: why do H,L,D say sentences `together'?

Fluks, H.W. H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Fri Nov 30 10:15:05 CET 2001

Nils:

> "Why do H,L, and D say/express their sentences `together'?"

Professor Nils answered:

> [...] integral, important [...] common psychologial heritage.
> [...] monozygotically raised together.
> [...] simultaneous, synchronised thinking

> So, why doesn't Egmont write this in their column?!

Because they would need a whole weekly to explain the words? 8-)

> Are there Barks stories, or other Duck stories, where one of
> the three spends significant amounts of time apart from
> the other two?

I can think of a few: "The Mummy's Ring" and "McDuck of Arabia".

Stories with *very* brief separations: "Notre Duck" and the story about the
fountain of youth.

What about the Atlantis story? I don't remember the details (I'm currently
on a non-Barks diet).

--Harry.