ALL AMERICAN CITIZENS: Maybe if we stop visiting Europe for awhile

Andy Row andytlrow at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 00:27:48 CEST 2001

the countries that treat American's like crap will
feel it in the wallet and
be a little nicer after they realize that they miss
us. I just returned from
France and was given crap by waiters and waitresses
and people that we asked
for direction because we didn't speak enough French. A
one time two week
trip to France didn't rate a French lesson other than
the basics as far as
I'm concerned. Screw 'em ! I know we would be a bit
nicer to them over here
under the same circumstances. Anyway, I don't think
they complained too much
about our broken French when we were getting our
butt's killed in WW I and
WW II for the salvage of their country. I was over
there visiting the GRAVE
of a relative killed in WW I.