Disney artists appearing in their own stories

Stefan Persson reimersholme at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 27 15:47:31 CEST 2001

Hi!

----------This message contains spoilers----------

In the 2nd part of Don Rosa's new story (D 2001-024; Farbror Joakim:
Korsfararkungarnas krona) there's a guy looking like the creator himself,
see http://www.geocities.com/disneycreatorsappearinginstories/dr.jpg for a
scan of a panel where he appears. This made me think of what other stories
there are where Disney creators appear in their own stories. I thought about
Vicar's "The Cartoonist" (D 97258) (scanned panel available at
http://www.geocities.com/disneycreatorsappearinginstories/vr.jpg) and
"Barks' Dog Food" in "Turkey Trouble" (WDC 75). Are there more similar cases
where the creators themselves appear in any way or another?

FYI:

http://www2.ec-lille.fr/willot/coa/c1/story.php/8/W+WDC++75-01
http://www2.ec-lille.fr/willot/coa/c1/story.php/8/D+97258

Stefan