Our names in Rosa stories

Fluks, H.W. H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Tue Oct 30 18:43:06 CET 2001

Luca wrote:

["My name"]
> Already is hidden also in a panel of a Don's story. And in
> another there is Leo's one.

Leonardo's name (L.E.O.G.O.R.I.) is in W.H.A.D.A.L.O.T.T.A.J.A.R.G.O.N.

> In another (A Matter of [Some] Gravity) the name of Fabio
> Gadducci.

There are a couple more familiar names in Rosa's stories, including M.
Kotovirta, David Gerstein, Didier Ghez, and me.
(And I think we already mentioned Fausto Oneto of U Giancu.)

I have not made a list of these (e.g. in Inducks), since it may spoil the
fun, and/or it may keep the artist from doing such things in the future.

--Harry.