Lustig Convention Appearance

JALustig@aol.com JALustig at aol.com
Sat Sep 1 20:18:36 CEST 2001

I've been too busy with my Last Kiss comic strip and Last Kiss comic book to
do much writing for Egmont for quite awhile now. So I don't know how much
interest there will be in this, but I'll be a guest at The Expo (comic book
convention) in Bethesda, Maryland from Sept. 14-16.

This’ll be the first time I’ve attended a comic con that wasn’t on the West
Coast of the United States. I’ve heard great things about The Expo and I’m
really looking forward to it.

In addition to my Last Kiss art and comics, I'll be bringing some of my
Disney work so if you're in the area drop by and say "Hi!" You can find
information about The Expo at: http://www.spxpo.com/index.html

Best Wishes,
John Lustig,
Creator of Last Kiss