DCML digest, Vol 1 #658 - 11 msgs

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Mon Sep 10 08:42:13 CEST 2001

OLAF:

> >When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific

> just a thought.. Ok. Bye.

The advice at the top of the digests is sound, but it's rather hard
to follow if one is replying to more than one of the messages in a
digest. In such cases, saying that one is replying to that particular
digest is actually the most descriptive subject line one can use, even
if it is not very informative. :(

BTW, if you look carefully, you'll notice that the subject line of this
message is *not* the subject line of the digest to which I'm replying!

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"I think I'll take this opportunity to remove my ears."
-----