Nevertheless another Digest

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Thu Sep 13 09:23:49 CEST 2001

DON:

> With no subject line it would be like the thousand-some-odd boxes of comics
> down in my comic "vault" if, instead of labeling each box's contents, my
> labels said "COMICS", "ADDITIONAL COMICS", "MORE COMICS", "STILL MORE
> COMICS", "EVEN MORE COMICS", "NEVERTHELESS MORE COMICS"... it would be
> rather hard to find a particular issue, eh?

Similar to "bills", "more bills", etc., or "a rock", "another rock",
etc., which we've seen in duck stories!

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"I am not a student of human nature.  I am a professor of a far wider academy,
 of which human nature is merely a part."
-----