Revelations

bjorn-are.davidsen@telenor.com bjorn-are.davidsen at telenor.com
Fri Sep 14 12:23:42 CEST 2001

Daniel wrote 13. september 2001 22:55
> I'm sorry to be so vague. (Or erroneous?) This is all from memory.
> The theory was very detailed, accompanied with quotes from the Bible.
> I hope that someone else can fill me in. Maybe this theory can be
> found on internet as well?

Its a well known explanation and you gave a good report of it.

> As I already noted, this came from a Christian preacher, from an
> average Reformed/Protestant church. So, maybe it's an lesser known
> alternate Christian theory about this Bible chapter?

This is the majority Christian view, taught at most Theological
Universities, though not so much in more "grassroot" oriented movements.

OTOH: This does not exclude parts of it from also being of more "general"
character as pertaining to "any time" of persecution or war, and perhaps to
a "final time".

Though I've seen little in any Disney comic on this;-)

Yours
Bjørn Are