The most famous brazilian story.

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Fri Sep 21 02:00:47 CEST 2001

After this discussion about Notre Duck I was thinking...I suppose "O
Casamento do Pato Donald", B 870024 was the most famous Disney's brazilian
story!

At least, on DCML! It's the only one from Brazil that so much people around
here knows...Probably 'cause it's one of the most polemic Disney story in
the History! Waldyr Igayara(or Iga, as I call him) told me that
Disney-Brazil, on that time, represented by Redibra, was not in favor of
this comic, but it's one of the most big succes of Disney's Abril comics!

It's time to do another thing like this around here... :(

Fernando!