Drawing from Norway?

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Tue Sep 25 12:34:46 CEST 2001

ROB:

I also received a message from Anne-Lise Rydland; the contents of the
file were actually a virus-infected executable, which was masked as a
different kind of file, using a feature of Virus Installer--I mean yet
another bug of Micro$oft Outlook. Get rid of that message, and, if you
use a Windows machine, install the very latest updates for your antivirus
program and do a full scan of your computer. If I remember correctly,
that particular virus can be activated even by previewing the infected
mail message using Outlook.

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"You are arrogant, you 're overbearing, and you think you know everything."
"But, I do know everything."
"That makes it even worse."
-----