A newbie says hello and collects every seed of info of the Blot

Leena Viitanen Leena.Viitanen at kotiposti.net
Mon Apr 1 19:58:55 CEST 2002

Hello to all!

I just found my way to this mailinglist and don't know all the habits, so
hopefully you'll excuse me...:D

I'm a huge The Blot -fan, since I was three years old (!) and I slowly
collect everything that has to do with the Blot. Unfortunately, in my
country, there's not really much of it. I have went through tons of pages
in the web and I have just found a few things, mostly from the INDUCKS and
the HooZoo -page. Every seed on information or funny facts, whatever, I'd
be glad to receive!

Leena