PICSOU

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Wed Apr 3 10:52:06 CEST 2002

Hi!
Picsou just published today "The Crown of the Crusader Kings!"
Picsou wrote in the column which presents the story that the story will help
for introduce another story by Don Rosa in which he speaks about what become
Scrooge's sisters!!!
Is it true, Unca'Don????
This story is really great ( I like the gags  with the voodoos!!!)
I think Mezzo won't draw any "Les délires de Mezzo" anymore :-(.
NOw he only deals with the last page "Next Month". The drawings are beautiful
too, but they have nothing to do with Disney... So I wonder if I will show
them on my site...
Well, I'm gonna read "he Crown of the crusader kings" for the 6th time!!!
Bye!
Gilles
PS:(I already have 8 signatures in my guestbook!!!! Thank u so very much!)