Duckburg Newspapers

Rob Klein bi442 at lafn.org
Mon Apr 8 16:11:08 CEST 2002

Thanks Don, for the information on WDC & S Nr. 2 and 3.  What a memory!!!

To my recollection, Barks' used many different names for newspapers in
Duckburg.  As it was a reasonably large city (with a large harbour port and
large railroad station), it is reasonable that it had several newspapers.  It
seems to me, that "Daily Drivel" and "Daily Blah", were, by far, the most
used.  I also remember "Duckburg Times" and "Duckburg Gazette"; but I believe a
few more were used in single instances.  I do not have time to research, but
perhaps one of our members will scan the "Carl Barks Library" to find ALL of
them.

I doubt that coconut shavings were ever used as mattress filler in Europe or
North America.

Rob
Klein