S. McDuck Page

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald4 at yahoo.no
Sat Aug 24 13:49:57 CEST 2002

UNDBKB at aol.com wrote:

>> Irritating! Now I'll have to update a lot of
>> links on my pages again. This is at least the
>> second time you move these pages.
>
> I am sure they have been moved for a GOOD REASON.

The reason is that he had to, because his unserious
WEB-space provider changed servers or something.

> I am just happy he has done the work.
> Stop complaining!!

Hey, hey, hey!!!

During the last few years I've had more than enough
experience with unserious WEB-space providers. For
instance were my WEB-pages at MSNBCi deleted because
they just decided to end their services. The last year
I have worked hard to reconstruct those pages. So when
the stupid actions of another web-space provider leads
to even more work for me I think I am in my rights to
be a bit irritated.

However my irritation goes towards Dan's WEB-space
provider only. Dan himself is completely innocent in
this mess.

Sigvald :-)