COA-adressing

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald4 at yahoo.no
Thu Aug 29 12:38:22 CEST 2002

Hi all!

In some of the old sections in my "The D.U.C.K.man"
pages I still have many links to Per Starbaek’s pages,
pointing to individual stories by Barks and Rosa. Due
to more frequent updating of the information in COA I
now consider replacing the old links with new links
pointing to COA. I would thus like to know if the
addressing in COA is based upon the old addressing in
Starbaeck’s pages so that it’s enough to replace the
first part of each address, or if I have to replace
the entire addresses?

Sigvald :-)