Real quality

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Wed Dec 4 12:57:55 CET 2002

MICHIEL:

> Is it possible to define 'quality', or is it just personal?
> (I think it must be possible to define it, but I wouldn't know how.)

I some times feel that good quality is defined as glossy paper that
reflects light straight into your eyes (Komix and other Greek titles,
Gladstone's WDCS and U$), square binding that makes comic books hard
to lie open on the table (Klasika, Mickey Parade, Gladstone's WDCS and
U$), and any other factor that makes comic books expensive and hard to
read. I haven't seen any of those "trade paperback" comic books that were
mentioned recently, but I suspect they are also of similar "good quality".

:(

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"Like a sphere talking to a circle, I've got perspective."
-----