Spam Filter

Rob Klein bi442 at lafn.org
Sat Dec 7 22:10:32 CET 2002

Hi everyone. Belated best holiday wishes to our Moslem members for Ramadan and
Eyid al Fitr.

Sorry to be off topic again, but some good has actually occurred from Sigvald's
last computer-related question. Thanks to Georges Helm, I now know why my own
messages have been filtered out of several members' boxes (as SPAM)!  My
address <bi442 at lafn.org> contains more numbers than letters in my "member name"
portion.  Georges suggests adding my name to list of "friends"(e.g. friendly
message senders), so that they will not be filtered.  Thanks, for your
toleration of my off-topic mails.

Holiday season greetings to our Christian, Jewish and Moslem friends.

Rob
Klein