Fw: Duckburg/Mouston

Tommy gorthan at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 9 10:29:35 CET 2002

From: <sigvald at duckburg.dk>

> As you probably know, in the US they distinguish between
> Donald's home "Duckburg" and Mickey's home "Mouston". Do
> any of you know if that's the situation in any European
> languages as well?

In Italian Donald/Paperino lives in "Paperopoli" and Mickey/Topolino lives
in "Topolinia".
The two cities are situated on the west coast of USA (I omit the discussions
regarding the name of the state and its position)... But I know that in
France Donald lives in Donaldville, a town situated on the west coast... of
France! Yes, it is... And Scrooge/Picsou has on his money bin the symbol of
franc...

Bye all

Tommy --- gorthan at hotmail.com ---

«Tell me, mister governor... How does it feel to leave history?»
PKNA #14 "Carpe Diem"