Don Rosa Calendar

mas mas at nic.nu
Mon Dec 9 17:40:30 CET 2002

At 12:01 PM 08-12-02 +0100, Dean Rekich wrote:
>     Hi!  I was wondering if anyone on the list would be interested in
>getting a copy of the Don Rosa calendar for me as I live in the US?  I
>would be happy to pay for the calendar and the shipping costs in
>advance.  Thanks, and feel free to reply to me via my email address.

Dean, you beat me to the punch.  I was just about to post the same question
when I read your message!

I, too, live in the U.S. and would like to buy one of these calendars as a
Christmas gift for one of my young duck-fanatic relatives.  I've been
asking around at bookstores and comic shops, but they all say that they are
unable to order one.

Is there any way to buy one online someplace?  Or if anyone on the list
would be willing to buy one (any language is OK) then, like Dean, I'll
gladly pay costs, shipping, etc. in advance.

- Mark Semich
mas at nic.nu